Revision of information request procedures

This from the Pastor:

Requests for copies of certificates of baptism, confirmation, marriage and membership must be submitted in writing and mailed to the church, with proof of identification (government issued) prior to the release of any information or documentation.

Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.